Manhattan Charter School is always looking to create new partnerships to support our 10 years of continued achievements:
- We earned an “A” grade for student performance on our 2011, 2012, and 2013 Progress Reports from the NYC Department of Education.
- For the fifth consecutive year, our students outperformed their NYC peers on the New York State Tests in both English and in Math.
We would also like to remind you of some of the things that continue to set us apart:
- Manhattan Charter School remains committed to music instruction for every student, every day—plus school musicals, concerts, chorus, and brass band.
- Our vibrant Lower East Side neighborhood continues to bring learning to life for our students, and we continue to serve and be a vital part of the community.
- As a Title 1 school, where over 80% of students qualify for free or reduced-price lunch, we are closing the achievement and imagination gaps for our high-need students.
As our size and programs grow, so does our need for additional resources. If you are moved by the idea of investing in our students’ futures, we invite you to please support our work by making a tax-deductible donation to our 501c3 nonprofit educational organization.
Donations via check may be made out to Manhattan Charter School and mailed to:
Manhattan Charter School
100 Attorney Street
New York, NY 10002
We welcome your inquiries about how you might fund or partner with us to make a difference in the lives of our students. Please contact Genie DePolo at 212-533-2743.
We also want to thank our supporters, who have played a vital role in the success and growth of our organization:
Charles Hayden Foundation
Edith Glick Shoolman Children’s Foundation
Hyde and Watson
MDC Richmond Foundation